印度的圣僧



印度的圣僧

MAY 4, 2013

Sadhu, India
Photograph by Massimiliano Sticca, My Shot

This photo of a sadhu was taken in Allahabad at Maha Kumbh Mela 2013. I was walking along a road in Kumbh when I saw the bike and sadhu near the tent. I stopped walking and waited. The sadhu left the tent and went near the motorbike. I took a step forward to get closer to the subject (I was taking the photo with a 14-24mm very wide optic) and I took the photo. The sadhu realized what happened only when the photo was taken, maybe for the best since I was able to catch his expression in a better way.

After I took the photo, he asked me to come closer to show him the pictures. I did that and he blessed me. It was a nice experience. I prefer to shoot people only after interacting. Just in a few cases, like with the sadhu and motorbike, I preferred to shoot without asking.

  “2013年1月14日,印度北方邦安拉阿巴德市迎来全球参与人数规模最大的朝圣节日昆梅拉节。几百万人当天在恒河和亚穆纳河沐浴,以期洗刷罪恶,拯救自己。”来源:文摘报
  我当时走在街上 ,看到不远的一名僧人离开帐篷,走到不远处的摩托车旁;我停下了脚步,用14-24mm焦距的广角镜头聚焦拍下这副画面。在拍照的瞬间这名僧人意识到了,也许最好的是因为我能够以较好的方式抓住他的表情。  在拍照后,他要我向他展示我拍的,我照做了,最后他给予了我祝福。这是一个很好的经历。其实我更喜欢相互接触后再拍摄,只在少数情况下,会不问就拍的,如拍摄僧人时。

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/man-motorbike-india/