南非开普敦,花园



南非开普敦,花园

MAY 7, 2013

Garden, Cape Town
Photograph by Albena Willuweit, My Shot

What inspired me to take this photograph was the light. As an artist (and enthusiastic photographer) I have always been fascinated by the warm, golden, late-afternoon light. During the spontaneous moment when I took the photograph, the light was reflecting off the surface of the lush plants and the water droplets (from the irrigation system), causing everything to shimmer. I chose a high shutter speed and a low angle of view, isolating the plants and water droplets against the plain, dark background of the tarred road.

The photo was taken in my home’s backyard, Cape Town, South Africa.

  作为一名艺术家,或者说是充满激情的摄影师,我对黄昏时金色温暖的光线非常着迷,它让我充满灵感。当看到大量植物表面以及灌溉时的水滴的反射光线时,每个事物都在散发着光辉,我就会下意识地拍照。上图是用高速快门和仰角拍摄的,会感觉这些植物和小水滴从平淡黑暗的柏油路背景中脱颖而出。
  此图拍摄于我家后院,南非开普敦。

http://photography.nationalgeogr ... y/garden-cape-town/