巴西湿地晚间的大食蚁兽


巴西湿地晚间的大食蚁兽

MAY 24, 2013

Giant Anteater, Brazil
Photograph by Gerardo Ceballos, Your Shot

I took this shot of a giant anteater in the Fazenda Barranco Alto, a 30,000-acre cattle ranch and wildlife preserve in the Pantanal of the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul. I had been looking for animals all day long, driving and walking through grasslands and forest patches that surround the endless lakes dotting the landscape of this region. During the day I had seen other giant anteaters, a giant otter, white-lipped peccaries, and many other interesting mammals. As the sun was setting, I saw a dark shadow on the shore of one of the lakes. I took my camera and walked slowly toward that moving shadow. With great surprise I found out that it was a giant anteater. I took the photo with a flash against the fading daylight. It was a memorable moment that was caught in my photo.

    这里是巴西·南马托格罗索州·潘塔纳尔湿地,我在湿地的中心区域Fazenda Barranco Alto拍到这只大食蚁兽。潘塔纳尔湿地是世界上最大的湿地,包括30,000英亩(约121平方千米)畜牧场和自然保护区。我一直在 Fazenda Barranco Alto这片区域的草地、林木中走走停停,寻找珍惜动物。这天我看到过大食蚁兽、大水獭、白唇野猪和其他有趣的动物。随着日落,我也看到湖岸边的一团阴影。我拿起相机缓慢地朝那个移动的黑影走过去。很惊讶的是,那居然是一只大食蚁兽。在暗淡的光线下,我开着闪光拍了照,这是一个值得纪念的瞬间。

http://photography.nationalgeogr ... nt-anteater-brazil/